Sip & Social - Resin Cheeseboard
Time & Location
About the Event
Come to class and learn to make a resin cheeseboard and coster set.
We offer FUN art not FINE art, enjoy a guided learn to make class! We provide all materials. BYO bottle of champagne or wine!
Included in your price of this ticket is:
- Platter/snack box per individual
- A super easy step by step learn to pour resin class run by your fabulous teacher
- All the equipment and materials you will need for a fantastic night out
- 1 x handmade and beautifully decorated resin cheeseboard and 2 coasters to take home
(You will leave your cheeseboard and coasters with us on the evening and collect it the following day).
Please arrive a few minutes early so you can meet your fellow makers, grab a glass of wine, grab a seat and unwind and soak up the chilled vibe before the class starts.
When it comes to transporting your cheeseboard home, around 40 minutes after you mix your resin it will start to harden. But the chances are it will still be reasonably fluid on departure. We are happy to hold onto your work until the following business day if you prefer to collect once it has hardened enough to travel handsfree.
Your board/s will be food-grade cured within 7 days (depending on humidity and heat).
- Sip & Social - Resin Tea Tray$89+$2.23 Service fee$89+$2.23 Service fee0$0
- Silversmithing Workshop$120$1200$0
- Sip & Social - Resin Earrings$89+$2.23 Service fee$89+$2.23 Service fee0$0
- Sip & Social - Kokadamas$89+$2.23 Service fee$89+$2.23 Service fee0$0
- Sip & Social - Res Cheeseboard$89+$2.23 Service fee$89+$2.23 Service fee0$0